Thursday, September 11, 2008

Soft green with green flowers

RB010

I love love love this soft green combination that has some soft pink and white beads in it too. The green flower is just so cute. I got those at a new bead store and if I am not mistaken, they also come in a few more other colours except that the colours are quite limited.

I know that I have been making the bookmarks here that has a centre measurement of 10 inches long for each bookmark. Although they all fit nicely in paperback books however, certain books are longer than others and may require for a slightly longer centre, so therefore I would like to point out here that I do make them longer to satisfy each customer. Some would ask for centres that measures from 10 inches, to 12 inches and even up to 14 inches long. It is all up to each customer's needs. I will make them according to their liking. :) No worries!
Soft green with green flowersSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: