Sunday, December 20, 2009

New bookmark!

PBB019

I experimented on a new design for my paper beaded bookmark. This time around I wanted something that is easier and faster to make. So I used my medium sized craft punch and punched out some flower patterns on the paper like the one you see above. The punched out part I layered behind it with a white organza fabric. The same technique I did for my other paper beaded bookmarks except this time around I pasted or shall I say decorated the bookmark with flowers and leaves made using the craft punches. I also decorated the ribbons with colored plastic beads that match the colors of the bookmark. I will be making more paper beaded bookmarks similar to this technique in future. I'm so loving this! Hope you guys love it too! :))))
New bookmark!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: