Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dark blue.....

What can I say.....my favourite colour is blue! And I do adore this bookmark....just because of the colour hehehe! :) It somehow reminds me of the blue kebaya songket that my cousin and her hubby wore on their wedding day :D. It was beautiful! Dark blue with silver patterns on the songket design. So maybe that's how I got inspired to make this blue ribbon beaded bookmark....

This handmade ribbon beaded bookmark is based on a 1/8" blue satin ribbon with silver linings. On each end of the bookmark are arrangements of blue and clear crystal like beads. They are only plastic....but look like crystals hehehe.....cut and shaped like one. The centre of the bookmark is about 10 inches long, suitable for any paperback books.


RB014

Dark blue.....SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: