Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Quilled flower on heart shaped bookmark

PB001

Ok.....this is the first time I'm making a paper bookmark without any beads on it for my bead blog hehehe. Sometimes a certain kind of bookmark does not look good with beads on it. And this particular one in my opinion does not really need one. :) But I did add some sequins on the flower to give it that special touch. I also lined the edges of the bookmark with gold glitter glue.....I love how it shines when it hits the light :).

I am enjoying making quilled flowers and leaves lately and I am experimenting this technique on my paper bookmarks. It gives that 3D look that I love so much. All this time I've been making paper bookmarks using rectangular shapes. So today I want to experiment on other shapes and sizes. And this heart shape is something that I've wanted to do for a long time already. I'm loving this design a lot heheh. :)

Quilled flower on heart shaped bookmarkSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: