Monday, May 17, 2010

Quilling flowers on paper bookmarks

PBB024

Wow...I have not been updating my bead blog for a very long time now. This is all due to my workload at Lin Handmade Greeting Cards .....huhu. I hope to be more active here from now onwards. There are a lot of things to be done here and I need more time to focus on it.

Anyways......lately, I've been so addicted to quilling. I've been applying it on my handmade cards. I've never tried applying it on my paper beaded bookmarks before and today I gave it a try :). I love how it looks!! I tried experimenting it by using the bookmark ....placing it in my book.....and it's great....no problem at all with the 3D flowers and leaves. I love it!

I plan to make more of it soon! I have so many ideas......and as usual....so little time hehehe......but I will give my best this time! Till then! :)

Quilling flowers on paper bookmarksSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: