Sunday, June 8, 2008

A new blog....

I am starting on a new blog today that is more focused on beads and anything that I can imagine I could make using this lovely material. I have always been in love with beads for as long as I can remember, but only since last year that I really went deeper into the world of beads. Much thanks to my friend who lives far away in US who has given me so much knowledge of about them and got me addicted and obsessed with it :) . I will of course be posting all of my previous collections of bead work that I have done so far this year in this blog. I have been posting most of my bead collections in my other blog and I do find that it is no longer suitable to do so as it is a blog for handmade greeting cards and I do not wish to mix the two in one blog. Hence this blog is created today....I am so excited to see how this blog will soon become and progress. Wish me luck! :)
A new blog....SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

CC said...

Hi, Sweetie!
What a wonderful new blog! I love it!!! And it looks like you've sold out of a bunch already! You have such a good eye for color & a good sense of design. Are you doing your own photographs? They are so clear! I know you will do well!
Also, I saw that owl card you made. I think I have to order some from you! Continued good wishes on both blogs!
Warmest aloha,
CC